- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Develop and implement the Procurement strategy, regulations and guidelines in alignment with superior strategies of the Business Unit/Operating Company
- Develop and rely on an extensive network of procurement professional within the Siemens organization
- Drive the cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration within the Ruggedcom organization
- Lead a team of dedicated professionals responsible for strategic buying and procurement engineering activities
- Accountable for the total purchasing volume of the Ruggedcom business, as well as Productivity (CNI), Availability, Quality, Innovation, SCM Value Multiplier and other related KPIs
- Enable your team to optimize the supplier base through supplier selection, evaluation, performance management and consolidation for specific commodities.
- Ensure annual productivity through price negotiations and cost optimizations by leveraging the global procurement network within Siemens
- Develop a cost and value engineering program to provide additional value to the business in an early product development stage
- Contribute to overarching SCM/Procurement programs and initiatives at the global Business Unit level
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor in all Procurement-related issues to the business
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar qualification
- 5-7 years of experience in procurement
- Leadership experience in SCM (e.g. commodity management, procurement engineering, cost value engineering (‘CVE’), supplier management/supplier quality management, methods, processes & interfaces)
- Previous Managerial experience
- Live and breathe a culture of innovation and empowerment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and or detailed information to multiple individuals with differing knowledge levels
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; take initiative; work in a fast-paced environment; critical thinking skills
- Up to 20% travel to local, national and international locations
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.