Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Experts, pioneers, networkers
The Bid Project Manager leads the review of Sales proposals for products and service opportunities to determine bid feasibility and leads the development, editing and writing of proposals as well as other sales related documents according to offer preparation process of Controls & Digitization.
The Bid Project Manager is responsible for the clarification, integrity and completeness of technical and financial scope of the proposal, with emphasis on establishing trading terms. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You’ll be responsible for bid management according to internal processes and for validating/endorsing the technical solution.
- You shall join the customer negotiation with Sales to establish the bid strategy.
- You’ll be responsible for setting up the bid structure; align with BA for tax concept and Business model.
- You shall prepare sales proposals for products and service opportunities to determine proposal feasibility and will perform Cost/Risk assessment as well.
- You’ll establish communication channels with Execution to set-up for lessons learnt.
- You’ll be responsible to create quality bid to ensure a reduced Non-conformance.
- You’ll facilitate methods to conceptualize solutions and support risk mitigation.
What you need to make real what matters
- You’re a Bachelor in Engineering with 8 to 12 years of experience in engineering / bid management in Power Plant Automation.
- You’ve great knowledge of Control & Digitalization solutions and ‘know-how’ on the market offerings in these verticals would be an added advantage.
- You’ve professional exposure to R&M bids and KLA calculation tool.
- You’ve sound knowledge of turbine controls & Boiler Controls.
- You’ve expertise in working in MS Office (Project, Excel & Power-Point) to facilitate project execution and your experience in collaboration with International teams is welcomed.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time