We are looking for a Logistics Admin who can support general process or Logistics from importation to delivery to customer.
- Support Customs clearance specialist on filing and preparing the report
- Submit permit via NSW and liaison with Government officer until the permit granted
- Acquire product data and maintain product database which already submit to TISI, CBMW and NBTC
- Support Duty refund document filing
- Filing the POD return from Supplier
- Other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor
- Proceeds with all day-to-day Administration / Internal Services operations, and applies IT systems.
- Processes all individually assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows.
- Completes Administration / Internal Services related transactions, with involved internal and external parties.
- Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
- Reports accurately and timely to accountable management.
- Liaises with functionally involved Operations and Professionals, on an operational basis.
- Works independently, in a dedicated team of Professionals and Operators.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Good service mind with high sense of ownership
- Proactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work as a team
- Able to operate PC and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook) and Forwarder web-based application. Advance Excel is a plus
- English proficiency in writing and reading
- Familiar with SAP is a plus
- Understand / Has the background in the Electronic and Electrical equipment is preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work on weekends if needed.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time