With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Digital Process Industries division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon
Test Design Specialist
The Test Design Specialist is primarily responsible for software testing in product development. This includes identification, review and execution of new test-cases from the repositories and improving the test coverage for all modules of the application. Additional responsibilities could include contribution towards automating entire test execution along with the test automation team.
We make real what matters
· You will be involved in specifying and executing test cases (including automation scripts if applicable) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy, to ensure that software application complies with implicit and explicit requirements
· You need to develop & validate manual and automated tests, ensuring continuous improvement of test-coverage.
· You need to generate report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
· You need to create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and ensure product & process quality as per partner requirements and defined software development guidelines.
· You need to work with the Project Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation by applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., model-driven testing.
What you need to make real what matters
· You need to be an engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
· You need to have at-least 5 years of professional experience in SW testing (explicitly development of tests within software project using the relevant languages, tools & technologies)
· You need to have minimum 5 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.and software Testing
· You need to be expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual)
· Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
· You need to have knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
· You need to have in-depth knowledge of SQL Server is an added advantage
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time