Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
Drive our projects in cooperation with internal and external customers/stakeholders.
Design and development of mechanical part and assembly groups interfacing with the other subsystems on our locomotives.
Design responsibility for one or more of the areas like Drivers Cab, Machine Room, Underfloor Equipment, Piping/Cabling, Car Body Design or Integration of Equipment and weight distribution on the complete locomotive.
Drive the product development, integrate with other sub systems and validate the system performance as per the functional requirements.
Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required.
Furthermore you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation.
Establish and provide standardized reports on product/project execution.
Generate the design documents for series development and monitor the product performance while in service.
Provide technical support and support PLM for handling the obsolescence issues of the products/components.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for candidates having masters or graduate in mechanical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 8 to 12 years.
- The prospective candidate should have knowledge on designing and development of mechanical components in rolling stock products for Indian Railways.
- Candidates having knowledge working with CREO and SAP will be preferred.
- High level knowledge of system integration concepts is desirable.
- Knowledge on IEC and EN standards used in the railway industries is mandatory.
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time