Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Responsible for customer care involving timely response to customer complaints / requests in assigned portfolio through troubleshooting and fault analysis, support Regional Sales in defined service portfolio through developing customer and channel partner network. Support training and (re)certifcation for internal and external stakeholders
· Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely responses to complaints and ensuring high quality of installation of commissioned base.
· Implement training and (re)certifcation for internal and external stakeholders
· Internal : Production, Sales, EHS, Engineering, Quality and Test Field / other Siemens production setups, Technical Interface Manager.
· External : Customers, suppliers, channel partners, system integrators, statutory authorities, auditors
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· At least 5 years in trackside signalling engineering and fault analysis
· 3 years minimum in the functions of troubleshooting and customer interaction / project execution.
· Abilty to interact with staff having different skill / intellect levels internally and with external stakeholders; effective coordination, communication and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
· Can coordinate with other Siemens stakeholders & overall experience of working with cross-cultural teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time