- You are responsible for the proactive management and monitoring of selected business projects, so that the objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure clear control of the allocated budget, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- You will manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with Global Services IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
- As a member of the global operations team, you will assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You have at least five years work experience in project management, with budget responsibilities more than 2M Eur
- Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in the finance and leasing business
- You have already gained in-depth know how in a multinational project environment and formally certified (Prince 2, PMP, Agile Framework)
- You have excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Your English is business fluent and you have expert level experience with MS Office, MS Project and Agile tool (Jira, HP AGM, etc.)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 198213 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time