SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated Service Coordinator to facilitate the delivery of onsite and remote service activities. Using your customer service focus, you will ensure that the customer’s expectations are met by scheduling and dispatching Branch, Zone and Digital Service Center activities.
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and Digital Service Center.
- Serves as a main point of contact for service customers to ensure expectations are met.
- Handles incoming customer service requests via the phone or email, resulting in a service work order to begin the scheduling and dispatching process.
- Schedules and dispatches activities and resources to execute Service Agreements and customer requests.
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material. Schedules and dispatches resources to meet customer expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Orders and tracks parts and sub contractors in support of maintenance plans and service calls. Utilizes the SAP service platform to generate, schedule, dispatch and close out work orders.
- Proactively follows-up with customers after completion of services to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Ensure accurate and timely Debit Note Request (DNR) creation for all service orders
- Financial responsibility: Achieve planned service budget including driving to monthly forecasted revenue and margin targets.
- This position supports the Dallas Security service team.
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience and Skills:
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered.
- 1+ years experience in customer service, field coordination, administration or operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems. SAP experience highly preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with Fire Alarm and/or Security systems preferred.
- Excellent organizational, computer and effective time management skills
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.