- Build and manage relationships with project team members, third party vendors, product house, and client areas as appropriate
- Define and document QA standards, policies and procedures for development of a test plan for the implementation of enterprise class software
- Ensure the test process effectively tracks test results ensuring roles and responsibilities are clear
- Develop and track requirements traceability matrix throughout the project from creation to closure
- Lead and coordinate with the project team to develop a Quality Assurance plan that includes test cases that aligns to approved non-functional and functional requirements.
- Lead and coordinate the customer to develop acceptance test cases and plan to complete multiple rounds of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Lead the development and execution of the test support plan ensuring all parties understand roles and responsibilities for identifying, tracking, triaging, prioritizing, and resolving all project issues per priority
- Manage customer test environments to comply with security, privacy and change control policies and procedures
- Effectively manage all aspects of implementation testing, test case management, issue resolution process to enable
- Providing a channel for inquiries and problem resolution between the client and Siemens
- Adhering to and enforcing Siemens project processes and methodologies
- Advanced degree in Business Administration or Industrial/Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Software Quality Lead delivering large and complex enterprise software projects, ideally in the Utilities Smart Grid space
- Requires leadership characteristics evidenced by clear and concise communications (verbal and written), a positive attitude as well as proven ability to work independently.
- Very good knowledge of both French and English, written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Assurance & automation best practices, techniques and methodologies
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong initiative and motivation with the ability to solve problems
- Experience with Client test tools
- Understanding of the underlying technologies and infrastructure used by the applications supported
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.