Siemens is looking for a Senior SW Developer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will join the R&D team involved in the development of one of the key applications in the portfolio of the R&D center of Milan.
The candidate will be responsible for crafting and coding of a specific application of software.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Be part of development team for designing and implementing cloud applications for electric mobility and energy management;
- Working as key developer-designer taking the responsibility of specific area of the system or of specific deployment projects coordinating activities and junior colleagues;
- Collaborate to the operation and maintenance activities of the installed base of the EV charging infrastructure management system;
And what about the medium-long term?
- Being involved in architectural & design activities about the product evolution and working on different platforms. In addition, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally, taking responsibility on different projects focusing on software development.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Professional experience in SW development: excellent knowledge of Java EE and related technologies (JPA, Hibernate, EJB) and Java Application Servers (JBOSS, Wildfly); experience in cloud applications development
- Experience in electric mobility application is a plus
- Good knowledge of Web Application development (Angular, jQuery, Websocket); SQL databases (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL) and CI/methodologies & tools tools (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Italian
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
If you need further information or questions you could contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time