SGRE Summer Intern Program is May 18 – August 14
Intern – Finance: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an innovative and professional intern to join our SCM Finance department for a summer internship in Orlando, FL.
The SCM Finance Intern is responsible for supporting the department by conducting transaction audits and reconciliations of financial postings in our internal value flow system. The internship involves using and learning SAP (FI, CO, MM, SD, & PP modules), gaining experience into how a large spare parts organization operates technically and financially, along with creative thinking and analytical skills to get things done effectively. Internship includes mentorship, soft and technical skills training, and networking to learn more about the SGRE organization and wind industry.
- Evaluating, identifying, and making corrections to postings into interim accounts that result from order processing (PO’s and Sales orders) which don’t fully clear the balance sheet.
- Categorize the errors into an error log in order to support root cause, and participate in solution development
- Refine and improve current desktop procedures support the process
- Other responsibilities and projects assigned by manager
Required skills, experience, and education:
- Pursing Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or General Management
- Rising Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- 3.0+ overall GPA
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office (word, excel, power point)
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate innovation and forward-thinking aptitude through previous school projects, employment, or extracurricular activities
- Experience with presenting in front of small and large groups
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred skills, experience, and education:
- Enjoys working with large data sets and detailed transaction analysis
- Comfortable working and interacting in a team environment
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.