Job title: UI Angular Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- You will be Responsible Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- You will be Responsible Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- You will be Responsible Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- You will be Responsible Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- You will be Responsible Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You will be Responsible Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have 3-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
- You must have Experience in Angular 4+, Java Script, Oops concept, HTML, CSS
- You must have Should have knowledge in Angular4/Angular6
- You must have Experience with Unit Testing framework for UI+ Service development
- You must have Experience in Cloud Technology is a plus
- You must have Experience with Responsive Web design is a plus
- You must have Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
- You must have Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus
- You must have Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time