We’re looking for people who want to tackle the challenges of tomorrow. Think this is you?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career and the opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens Mobility Ltd. Your UK placements could be in London, Poole or Chippenham.
What does the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offer me?
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
- The SGP is an intensive two-year program and will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences.
- During the program you’ll gain familiarity with functional areas within Siemens Mobility Ltd while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
- The program consists of three challenging eight-month assignments; one placement will be in UK project delivery, one placement will be an international placement, and one will be working alongside the UK CEO. On the international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture.
- You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. This enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications.
- A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What do I need to qualify for this program?
- Masters or comparable degree completed with above-average grades, also PHD candidates are welcome.
- Achieved minimum of 2:1 in course of study in Economics, Economic Sciences or similar.
- Significant experience of international culture through working or studying abroad.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of further languages is welcome.
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges.
- Flexible, mobile and interested in working in an international and constantly changing work environment.
We are looking for university graduates with excellent qualifications interested in helping us shape the future of our company – individuals who are interested in making a difference in the world. If you have finished your studies either within the last year or are going to do so in the next few months, and meet our requirements, then we would be pleased to get to know you.
Want to join us?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We look forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary, an annual bonus and competitive benefits package. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time