We offer professional development within Siemens worldwide after replacement period.
Type of the contract: Permanent
Position classification: Middle Management
What are the responsibilities of our Local Head of Accounting and Controlling?
• Responsible for the timely and on a high quality preparation of Audited Statutory Financial Statements
• Responsible for the timely and on a high quality monthly and annual closings of in compliance with local BG tax and accounting regulation
• Ensures implementation of approved accounting policies and procedures for assigned organizational unit(s), that match respective legal requirements - (i.e. IFRS, GAAP).
• Manages and develops the accounting team and support colleagues in different organizational settings
• Cooperate with and closely support the business units, cooperates with local authorities in taxation issues, ensures respective tax operations, and liase with local tax consultants and banks. Act as a as main contact person for internal and external auditors, state and tax institutions, etc.
• Provide full cooperation of IFRS closing team in monthly closing processes and reconciliations
• Min 5 years professional experience as a Head of accounting / Finance manager / or similar position in international company
• International mobility aspiration
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Very good command of English
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time