Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business Excellence? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Customer Satisfaction? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes, start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Business Excellence.
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction programme for several Siemens businesses starting with Nottingham’s Managed Applications and Services.
- Own the Customer Satisfaction portal - including reporting, SLA’s, preparing commentary for senior management, ensuring actions are concluded.
- Research and development to ensure continuous improvement of the Customer Satisfaction programme.
- Build and deliver projects and plan with activity timelines, critical metrics and budget, presenting results to senior management, being ready to challenge and question where needed.
- Work across and within multiple teams, departments and Siemens businesses to ensure their Customer Satisfaction programme remains high priority.
- Be able to challenge where deadlines or commitments are not reached.
- Provide training to new employees and new adopters across Siemens.
- Engage with customers to support and produce any action plans as a result of challenging feedback, building close relationships with them and with suppliers.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
You are an undergraduate working towards a 2:1 or above in a Business Management, Business Studies or Project Management related degree.
You should be a good communicator, able to manage relationships and meet deadlines, feel comfortable with presenting and with meeting senior colleagues.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business Excellence. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time