Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
The job will involve the handling of requests from Siemens AG and various Siemens Operating Companies in Germany and eventually in other countries.
These requests will include, without limitation, the review of Non-Disclosure Agreements, assistance to procurement in negotiating contracts with suppliers/services providers, preparation of legal risk analyses for “Limits of Authority” internal approval processes and drafting/review/negotiation of contracts.
As the Nearshoring project is still being designed, other legal tasks may be included in the job. The legal services to be provided will strongly be linked to a standardization approach.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a must. Solid knowledge of French and/or Spanish is also desirable.
- Knowledge of German law. Knowledge of French and/or Spanish law is desirable.
- Experience of at least 3 years in the drafting/review/negotiation of contracts/agreements.
- High capacity to acquaint themselves with unfamiliar legislation, where available on the internet in one of the languages mentioned above.
- A high awareness of Client satisfaction and ability to work with different cultures.
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time