Do you want to electrify the future railway in Denmark? Join us at Siemens and embark on an international career, where you will drive and develop a team in Siemens Mobility A/S.
We are currently looking for a Group Lead to take responsibility of our Electrification Group within our Engineering department consisting of 10-15 highly skilled and motivated engineers. The group is engineering solutions to electrify the Danish railway network to prepare it for future electric trains. As a Group Lead, you will be both the people manager and delivery responsible for your group, and in some cases also contribute to the deliveries yourself by having a coordinating role.
You can expect to become a part of a group, who appreciate cross-border and cross-culture collaboration and who likes to have fun whilst working.
You will coordinate progress and align expectations for deliveries and contribution of project resources with relevant business stakeholders e.g. project managers. Large infrastructure projects are a big part of our daily life – so you will be a good match if you have experience in working with such kind of projects.
- You most likely have a university level degree and have been working within a relevant field e.g. electrical, mechanical or structural engineering.
- You have leadership experience or seek the opportunity to try out your leadership potential. Most importantly, you are the kind of person who takes initiative, responsibility and is proactive. –
- You know the value of communication and enjoy building trustful relations with your employees and stakeholders.
- You have proven coordination skills, are fluent in Danish and English, appreciate structure and have a curious mindset, where you are keen on following new trends and technologies.
We offer you
- The chance to be a part of the Engineering management team consisting of three other Group Leads and the department head. In this team, you will have the possibility to influence and contribute to the overall direction and strategy of the department and use this informal forum to discuss people matters and other management responsibilities
- The opportunity to work in a challenging international environment on large international projects
- Strong professional support from colleagues within the world’s leading Mobility company
- Professional development opportunities
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- A position that entails a large responsibility
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Thinking mobility further – see how Siemens connects information technology with transportation expertise: www.siemens.com/mobilit
y. You can meet your new colleagues here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negq4F6mc3g
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Come join us
Send us your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Engineering, Simon Staudt: +45 2199-6864. Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis.
Do you want to learn more about Siemens? Follow our, and maybe your future, workplace on Instagram @siemensdanmark.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility A/S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time