Control Products Sales Specialist
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maximize market exploitation for Control Products including Industrial Control portfolio like Soft Starters, Contactors, Intelligent Relays, Motor Circuit Breakers etc.
- Pre-sales support of control products portfolio for all sales channels (expert knowledge to successfully fight against specialized competitors on a detailed product level).
- Knowledge on market segments, potentials, pricing, competitors and applications.
- Have direct access to all customers aligning with the sales representative.
- Developing the marketing mix (Price, Promotion, Place & Product) to satisfy the market needs and demand.
- Supporting and Providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition thru Sales Arguments or defense.
- Proper communication to headquarter, like market surveys, reports, opportunities, financial status etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts (e.g. Distributors, Panel Builders, OEMs & System Integrators).
- Supporting logistics and& Back office in order processing & offering phases.
- Proactively asses, clarify & validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Support launch of new products & solutions and design of new business models.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to determine market size and share for various Siemens businesses; update and maintain data regularly.
- Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics and customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
- Low Voltage Product Marketing background
- Critical/Strategic Thinking and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- Presentation skills & Market Intelligence skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time