As the eDiscovery Analyst you will be a part of the Litigation Team within the Legal and Compliance Department. We are looking for someone with eDiscovery collection and processing experience. You must be digitally savvy, have a thorough understanding of best practices, and have the ability to provide project strategy and manage work processes for e-discovery projects. This position will report to the Associate General Counsel, Litigation with a work location in Alpharetta, GA
The main areas of focus include:
- Collection and processing of ESI using OpenText Axcelerate, Microsoft Advanced eDiscovery, and other industry standard tools.
- Assisting in administration of in-house eDiscovery tools, including Exterro Fusion, OpenText Axcerlate, and Microsoft Advanced eDiscovery.
- Assisting in testing new applications and data sources to ensure compliance with eDiscovery requirements
- Collection and processing of ESI from servers, computers, O365 and other data sources.
- Interacting with employees without extensive technical background to assist in remote or targeted ESI collection.
- Exporting and transferring data to preferred external hosting vendors.
- Assisting in testing new applications and data sources to ensure compliance with eDiscovery requirements.
- Assist in maintaining in-house eDiscovery tools and applications.
- Lead hard drives and other data on legal hold, including maintaining chain of custody and ensuring compliance with retention and destruction policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- In depth knowledge of Windows Environment, Active Directory, networking, and information security concepts.
- Basic programming knowledge of VBScript and Powershell Experience with Python, Ruby and EnScript a plus.
- Knowledge of automation via scripting, schedule tasks, batch jobs, command timely functions and macros.
- Project management professional certification or equivalent preferred.
- 5 plus years of eDiscovery experience at an external vendor (or prior in-house eDiscovery collection experience).
- Associate degree required, will consider other education and combined experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels and motivate others to keep projects advancing.
- Highly proficient technical skills in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Tableau is preferred.
- Team player who can also work independently while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high pressure situations.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%) domestically and internationally.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.