CFD Applications Student Internship
Location: Bellevue, WA
Start Date: Summer 2020
Hours: Full-time during the summer
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in CFD. You will get the opportunity to:
- Assist in developing applications for the biomedical industry
- Generate go-to-market material to assist the sales and support functions
- Complete a set of pre-defined biomedical applications before the end of the internship
- Create effective go-to-market material per application
- Execute pre-defined biomedical CFD applications, by successfully driving technically complex, challenging and strategic engagements
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Graduating in 2021 or later
- Exposure to CAD/ basics of CFD
- Basic understanding of fluid dynamics
- Basic knowledge of C++, Java, and Python
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently as well as in a team
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.