Siemens is looking for a Channel Operations & Policies Manager to join their Smart Infrastructures team in Norcross, GA. This person will manage Channel Operations to drive market share and revenue growth through all current and potential channels of sale (traditional, alternate, retail distribution, and TBD partners).
- Efficiently manage all back-office support functions including account management, program analytics, contract administration, policy definition, policy enforcement, partner performance management, and annual planning.
- Support Director Channel Operations and Marketing in achieving efficiency and process improvement by identifying measurement criteria (with RCMs / Head of Channel Management) and highlighting KPIs that impact performance. Support accountability by transparent reporting.
- Support the Director Channel Operations and Marketing in the development of tactical action plans for growth by aligning policies and governance to strategic BU and PSS Channel Sales Goals.
- Provide regular (or on-demand) key performance indicator status for both PSS Sales and channel partners regarding progress to achieve and exceed organizational objectives by Region, BU, Distributor/Customer, and/or Sales Team Resource.
- Establish trustful feedback mechanism with key channel partners to periodically check the efficacy of policies / guidelines / incentive plans.
- Regular communication with BU's to align Channel Operations & Policies activities with BU requirements and to increase BU awareness of Channel Operations & Policies contribution.
- Leverage policies to build trust and loyalty with partners and encourage behavior that supports business growth.
- Ensure all distributor policies are coordinated, clear, and aligned.
- Maintain an annual Policy Acceptance process and tool for channel partners and maintain a quality record of revision levels and changes to policy over time.
- Ensure enforcement of policies at all times.
- Annually Collect and review all current distributor policies. Review / rationalize policies. Update as necessary. Identify control mechanisms and consequences for non-implementation.
- Mine business data to identify business intelligence by collecting and analyzing information across multiple organization functions. Lead team of Analysts to support these tasks.
- Establish forward looking analytic information to support organization strategy & objectives.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of partner information in Siemens ERM/CRM application.
- Responsible for entry of information in Customer Master Data (SAP) and SieSales tools for new Partners. Develop and consistently review data to confirm that contact detail is current and available to appropriate users.
- Keep Partner ADAs updated and maintain record of all formal (legal) communication with channel partners and customers.
- Review of all existing agreements required to align with current BU requirements and expectations with annual analysis and updates.
- Provide required support to Sales for management of Agents including contract management, reporting and analytics.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
1. BA/BS or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred.
2. 8+ years’ experience in sales and marketing of construction and/or industrial products.
3. Experience with managing distributor / agent operations on a day-to-day basis is essential.
4. Team Leadership experience with proven ability to motivate to success.
5. Strong track record of impacting revenue growth in related positions within the industry.
6. Articulate communicator with expert business acumen with an ability to balance customer and business requirements, financials etc. Ability to communicate complex product, process, or technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
7. Strong IT skills with highly developed skills to analyze large amounts of data, identify critical elements and present results in simple yet comprehensive reports. Ability to guide highly skills analysts to mine data to identify business intelligence.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to support customer growth.
9. Capable of managing without authority; effectively conveying needs and requirements that support profitable and sustainable market growth.
10. Willing and capable of facilitating change in the organization. Adaptable and flexible to change.
11. Ability to lead a team to deliver on tactical execution, while managing the appropriate level of detail.
12. Negotiation skill is critical with balanced commercial judgment.
13. General understanding of financial and cost accounting practices and Compliance regulations.
Tactical Planning / Implementation / Management experience with external partners required.
14. Excellent understanding of business drivers and KPIs including financial levers.
15. Demonstrated skill in developing successful growth initiatives and establishing lean processes.
16. Ability to establish relationships internally and externally. Working with peers and in leading virtual teams.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.