- Execute both pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities including assessment of how company products meet customer needs and the preparation of product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions.
- Illustrate the value Mentor Graphics brings to customers by assisting them in their evaluations of Mentor Graphics' Analog Mixed Signal family of software; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; performing benchmark evaluations for customers.
- Provide on-site support when issues arise with client’s use of Mentor Graphics Analog Mixed Signal products.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities.
- Drive business for Mentor Graphics, using technical expertise and working directly with customers as a part of sales team at the appropriate management level to establish criteria for successful engagements.
- Assist technical teams, including the factory, to establish value for Mentor Graphics products and differentiate from the competition.
- Contribute towards the area technical sales plan with management and communicate frequently with peers and management on progress and account status.
- Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with design engineering on issues such as considerations for product reliability.
- Work with marketing and product managers to define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Required BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering (E&C), or Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Desired ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics
- 2+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience
- Broad understanding of Analog Design methodologies and flows including the different types of analysis solutions for analog design including Spice, Fast-Spice, Mixed Signal – Mixed-Mode analyses and flows
- Proven ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
- Track record of exceptional customer relationships
- Experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Mentor Graphics® Pyxis® or Cadence® Virtuoso®
- Experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Mentor Graphics® Eldo & AFS and mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Mentor Graphics® Questa ADMS™, Cadence® AMS Designer®
- Working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming required
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus
- Travel is required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time