Siemens Building Technologies is looking for an Account Executive focused on Enterprise level security for Fortune 500 companies. Siemens desires an aggressive candidate to drive new customer growth for our Enterprise team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Enterprise Security Sales Manager in the Enterprise Zone.
- Understand the business of the account, including industry drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connect strategic Automation Services.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and business/financial acumen when interacting with customers.
- Strive to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer's perspective.
- Effectively manage the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues in an effort to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance, and customer satisfaction including the health of the funnel/pipeline.
- Coordinate appropriate resources to effectively execute strategic Account Business Plans and opportunity pursuit plans.
- Drive order intake to meet your sales target.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree.
- 5+ years Building Integrated Security Experience
- 5+ Years C-Level Sales Experience
- Expertise in selling at multiple levels
- 50% travel (occasional weekend) (occasional voyage travel required)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.