What are my responsibilities?
* Supports Business Excellence activities to continuously improve business performance in the defined area of responsibility.
* Supports analysis of strengths and weak points of current business, identifies improvement areas and supports coordinated target setting across functions.
* Supports cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence approaches
* Facilitates best practice sharing in his organizational unit and beyond.
* Provides transparency on status and progress and contributes to reporting and communication.
* Support line manager to identify consulting needs and opportunities and develops respective proposals (e.g. Portfolio Analyses, Benchmarking, White Spot Analyses, Organizational setup).
* Gives strategic, operational and organizational recommendations for the future development of the respective unit.
* Enhances internal methodologies and knowledge of the respective industry
* Support for preparation of management presentations
* Digitalization & automation point of view
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* 3th year undergraduate student in faculty of Industrial Engineering / Business Administration / Economics or a related area
* Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Advance level of MS Office Applications; especially Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis
* Cooperative, flexible and a good team player with strong communication skills
we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential
matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates
with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality,
and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity
of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your
online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application
form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your
suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00