We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with. The role defines to be a Subject Matter Expert on supporting AskHR team as a front face in handling Siemens employee queries on policies and procedures. Team acts as a bridge between Operations and HR experts’ team. The role requires going the extra mile to achieve first time resolution ensuring employees have an outstanding customer service
Change the future with us
· You will manage employee queries that come through e-mails and calls and an active user on Yammer group to check and respond to any relevant employee blogs
· You will comprise yourself with recent policy changes and any updates within the Organization
· You will be responsible to process the assigned cases within the defined SLAs
· You will work on tools such as SAP HR and Nexus to guide employees with their queries and a proactive approach in resolving employee queries and ensure the user experience is enhanced
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate with minimum 1-3 Years’ experience in Helpdesk or HR Services with proactive approach in resolving employee queries and ensure the user experience is improved
- You have a ‘know-how’ approach instead of ‘know-what’ and is a standout colleague with right attitude to drive operational perfection & rigor and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible for working in shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time