Process Lead – Hire to Retire – AskHR (HR Helpdesk)
You will handle India Delivery Center operations that currently serves more than 100 countries across Hire to Retire Operations and lead a fast-growing team of more than 140 people. You will need to liaise with global partners across countries at CXO levels in order to engage & influence. You are responsible for leading operational costs with a clear budget, arrive at pricing strategies for the products, and drive efficiencies to reduce costs.
Change the future with us.
- You will implement/improvise HR helpdesk and will be responsible to coordinate with stakeholders & customers.
- You will drive consistent user satisfaction index and positive user experience and customer delight.
- You will identify process deficiencies and perform initial root cause analysis in support of improvements and have ability to lead HR helpdesk for multiple regions.
- You will closely work with the manager on customer concerns and ensure achievement of SLA targets and agreed important metrics, identification of root causes of operational issues and implementation of improvement measures.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate with 6 to 8 years of experience, with leading a team of at least 5 members with experience in process/country transitions.
- You have experience in handling small teams, international clientele and understand HR technologies like cloud-based applications, RPA, AI, chatbot, blockchain, etc.
- You are a standout colleague with right attitude to drive operational perfection & rigor and have good interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time