What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Repair service of Automation & Drive (fully)
- Responsible for service and maintenance activities on machines and systems such as installation, calibration, discontinuance, relocation, failure diagnosis (fully)
- Minimizes equipment downtime and ensures customer satisfaction (partially)
- Locate and correct problems independently (fully)
- Performs, assists with installations, remedial and preventive maintenance (fully)
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering; preferably in Electrical or Electronic or Mechatronics.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Solid Knowledge Siemens Automation & Drive
- Interpersonal skill and able to communicate with customers
- Good English proficiency, able to communicate both spoken and written
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time