- Support and consulting for Production Planning in our Siemens Mobility plants.
- Support and ongoing incremental improvements of the SAP Production Planning Module.
- Participate in rolling out of new production planning processes and tools.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to use good decision.
- Work with cross functional teams in manufacturing, quality, master data, planning, governance and change control.
- Strong experience in SAP production planning/scheduling, shop floor control and purchasing using Materials Resource Planning (MRP).
- Experience interfacing MES and APS applications with SAP ERP is preferred but not necessary.
- Good to have knowledge in Industrial automation systems such as: PLC, SCADA, MES Alarm generation, OPC UA protocol and Shop floor - Machine connectivity, MES SPC Data monitoring.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and/or German.
- Master’s Degree in Information Science or related field preferred.
- High affinity for IT.
- Learning and growing in an agile team within a stable international company
- Working on a long term strategic program, not a time limited project
- Close cooperation with colleagues abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- New modern workplace at metro B Stodůlky
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time