Siemens Smart Infrastructure is growing in Eastern Massachusetts! Join our Commercial Security team (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion), and while you’re working for an entrepreneurial global company, you will enhance your long-term career path. We offer exceptional benefits, including a matching 401K retirement plan. We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Security Technician to be responsible the installation and expansion of Card Access, CCTV, and Intrusion systems for Commercial Security customers throughout the North Shore and MetroWest areas of Greater Boston.
• Providing direction and leadership to a high performing, customer focused team
• Install Security Systems - access control and IP video systems
• Supervise subcontractors
• Make recommendations regarding systems installations
• Participate in On-Call assignments / schedules on a team rotational basis.
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of commercial security systems, preferably 5+ years
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency a minimum requirement
• Must be able to obtain State of MA - Certificate of Clearance
• Class D Electrical License preferred, however, we would also consider an experienced Security Field Installation Technician who is either in process of obtaining their Class D Electrical License or is willing to obtain it.
• Must be able to lift and carry seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation and paid days off (holiday & personal time)
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire high potential employees and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to continue your career in an expanding business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your Security Systems career with Siemens!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.