Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Marketing Specialist – China
This position will be based in Issaquah, WA, we will consider Mountain View CA.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Market Specialist - China, you will be responsible for:
• You will develop General Imaging and Cardiology customer and market requirement specifications characterizing the ultrasound product needs of key global market segments, specifically China.
• You will become the voice of the Chinese customer into development through clinical site visits, conferences, etc. and facilitate communication between development and Chinese sales teams.
• You will translate the clinical, market, and workflow needs of assigned key global markets into product requirements and use cases, and work with engineering to develop and validate solutions.
• You will work with product management team to define ultrasound product roadmaps to maximize China market share growth and penetration, including assessing needs for China specific product lines.
• You will develop business cases to inform investment decisions and illustrating the return for product investments in China.
• You will organize and support advisory panels with Chinese customers and sales team to increase knowledge and exposure of Chinese needs within development.
• This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- You are familiar with General Imaging and Cardiology ultrasound usage in China.
- You have completed radiology, specifically ultrasound, education in China and have practiced ultrasound in China.
- You have experience in medical imaging development, preferably ultrasound or related, product management, product definition, and validation of market acceptance.
- You enjoy spending time with customers, understanding their needs and pain points then working with engineering to define, develop, and deliver solutions to meet their needs.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment.
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent Chinese skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) and English skills are necessary.
- You have very good communication and presentation skills in both customer and engineering environments, and you demonstrate customer and team orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Medical or Medical Imaging with emphasis in ultrasound
- Minimum of 5 years practicing ultrasound in China.
- Minimum of 5 years working in medical imaging industry.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Willing to travel 25-35%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.