- Provide technical guidance and consultation to customers during development engagements.
- Define and adhere to project timelines and milestones.
- Counsel customers on best practices and standards related to technical elements of configuration and implementation.
- Creation and maintenance of implementation guides and documentation. Diagnose and report application errors to development team.
- Interact and communicate with staff at all levels of the organization to elicit, document and validate requirements for proposed changes or approved projects.
- Four years’ experience in web application support and implementation.
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code, and specifications.
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code, and specifications across all digital media platforms.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.