Seeking experienced Quality Assurance Lead who will own and manage the QA strategy for a high performing web development team. Lead our effort in testing the next generation of web applications for our e-learning, support, and corporate website. We are full-stack development running 100% on Amazon Web Services. We deliver every aspect of development: code-managed infrastructure, code-deployment, software design and development, continuous integration, and functional testing. Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed. Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once and effectively manage small projects.
- Create, execute and maintain test scripts within automation framework.
- Manually execute test scenarios/cases and logging encountered defects.
- Experience with functional, regression, performance, and stability testing.
- Develop and support monitoring solutions and mechanisms used by the department for application performance tracking and management.
- Validation of user-adoption and utilization of tools.
- Collect and document feedback and guidance for future product development and enhancements.
- Re-creation of issues and test data creation.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Four years’ experience in web application quality assurance, test case creation and automation.
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code, and specifications across all digital media platforms.
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies.
- Comfortable working in both front and back end development.
- Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple projects.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.