Siemens Rolling Stock is seeking a flexible, driven and focused customer service oriented professional with strong initiative who will support our business and governance initiatives at our Sacramento, California location. In this exciting role, you will be asked to analyze data, prepare presentations, update policies, provide comprehensive reports and more. You will succeed by applying strong organizational skills to support a large volume of data and practice effective communications skills in order to work across organizational boundaries. You will support and participate in activities externally with chambers of commerce and advocacy groups as part of our core outreach activities.
* Supports assigned organization with professional internal services, in a specified area of competence.
* Completes maintenance, organization, and distribution of technical or commercial records and information.
* Conducts analysis, project/process reporting and database/data management.
* Determines specific measures (KPI's) for monitoring performance.
* Develops programs, statistical reports, budgets and presentations.
* Participates in projects within the field of competence.
• Collaborate effectively across the organization to ensure accurate, timely and fully vetted updates.
• Support and provide presentations for local reviews, management presentations and initiatives.
• Prepare month-end commentary of performance on a variety of business topics
• Complete all reporting requirements timely and accurately.
• Acquire a solid understanding of the Rolling Stock business, its products, services, and processes through interaction with the local leadership teams and departments.
• Support and participate in business outreach activities and assigned internal programs
• Provide support to the RS Business Governance, Diversity and Outreach Programs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Required education: High School diploma or GED
• Required past experience: 2 years performing business administration, financial or project analysis in a corporate setting or educational equivalent.
• Advanced Excel and MS Office application skills required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule: there will be occasions when this team attends after-hours events or must work outside of normal business hours to meet a deadline.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business
• Share Point Administration
• SAP experience
• Knowledge of General Business Administration Topics, Supplier Diversity, Productivity Improvement Programs, Asset Management, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Reporting.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.