Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The mission of the RMiP is to support the project manager and the project team as expert and partner with the objective of fully recording, tracking and evidencing all internal and external requirements and conditions with regard to the project. As a member of the project team, the RMiP coordinates the identification, tracking and evidencing of requirements in the project (bid, execution).
- The scope of his or her task is defined by the requirements management process applicable for RA and implemented using the project-specific RM Plan. The RMiP is responsible for management of the recorded requirements using an RM tool, supports the users of this application and enables project-specific reports and metrics to be produced.
- Internal Contacts: project team (regularly), RM department in the BU or Segment, regional organization (if required or appropriate), persons involved in or affected by requirements management (stakeholders) External Contacts: customers on a case-by-case basis (e.g. with regard to bidding / contractual requirements), suppliers (e.g. administration of externally supplied items for requirements), consortium partners and other third parties (in particular, assessors, external bodies)
- Requirements management system: set-up, configuration and administration of the central requirements management system in line with the requirements of the RM@RA process. This covers user support and the creation or adaptation of required scripts and auxiliary tools.
- RM planning: Requirements management and project-specific adjustments to the process are to be planned in advance and documented in the Requirements Management Plan. The RMiP plans and coordinates the integration of documents into RM (e.g. SRS, SDS).
- RM reporting: creation of reports about the status and level of process conformity in the RM system as well as adjustment and provision of project-specific reports
- RM in processes and projects: representation of RM (process and implementation) in the project (also when linked to and integrated into other processes) and in process bodies for optimizing the application of RM. Continuous checking for adherence to the RM process specifications and project-specific RM rules.
- Continuous improvement: identification of improvement potential in the process and tool application, and submission to the RM@RA Change Control Board. Evidencing of improvements by application and documentation in productive projects..
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in Electrical or Electronics
- You carry 2 to 5 years of experience
- You have proficiency in MS Office & Ms Project tools
- You have worked in similar role in the past as Requirement Manager in project environment
- Working in a Railway Signalling Company will be advantageous
- Exposure to Category A or Category B projects will be advantageous
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities).
- Experience in contributing towards global projects
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time