A qualified IT and building automation technician who can support automation applications for a key customer on their IOT devices. Responsible for using enterprise tools and cloud technology to provide reliable access on multiple devices. The goal is to build and maintain computer systems, install and maintain automation applications to optimize the role of technology and energy optimization on the customers network. Serves as a support liaison of IT issues between company and customer. Provides support to customer by resolving complex technical application problems.
- Able to adhere to operational working rules and guidelines as well as propose process improvements.
- Processes all assigned tasks and checks progress of transactions to ensure optimal continuity.
- Completes IT operations and maintenance related transactions with involved internal and external parties.
- Responds to operational related inquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Strong computer skills in the Microsoft Windows environment. Networks and MS Office applications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
- Can work independently, as a stand-alone position or within a functionally dedicated team
- Can perform 1st-Level user help desk activities.
- Experience with advance programming hardware and troubleshooting knowledge for Desigo CC and Apogee Insight applications.
- Working knowledge of HVAC system mechanics, temperature controls, and strong knowledge of energy management concepts
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
In addition, ideal candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years’ experience with installing and servicing building automation systems (BAS)
- Advance programming hardware and troubleshooting knowledge for Desigo CC and Apogee Insight applications.
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC system mechanics, temperature controls, and strong knowledge of energy management concepts
- Proficient in proprietary software applications. (BAS commissioning tools, network and troubleshooting applications)
- Minimum an Associate’s Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or another technical field.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.