• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time)
• Should have 2-5 years’ experience in the machining operations (experience CNC Machines preferred)
• Candidate with an exposure to Siemens CNC Control is preferred. Like Siemens Control of Series 840D & 802D, etc.
• Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of EHS, ISO & 5S.The Challenges
* Job Sets up and operates a CNC Boring machine as per process plan.
* Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant as per process.
* Processes the turbine components on machine according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
* May perform basic machine-related CNC programming, if required.
* Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
* Co operates with maintenance technicians and/or external service providers in repair issues.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time