We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You drive the integration of and collaboration amongst the communications business partners, speechwriters and spokespeople to form multi-disciplinary communications team that provides holistic and aligned communications and positioning support to the Chairman, CEO and CFO
- You lead the EC CCE team by providing feedback, guidance and strategic and operational advice around their communications activities for the Chairman, CEO and CFO. You ensure effective positioning of these board members by holistically driving communications on relevant strategic/thought leadership topics
- You ensure that all external and internal communications activities for the Chairman, CEO and CFO are orchestrated by the EC CCE team across the various communications disciplines, channels and regions. You ensure alignment, consistency and seamlessness of all activities as well as compliance with the global Governance Communications guidelines
- Working together within the EC CCE team and with the broader EC teams, you refine, customize and evolve the mid to long-term communications strategy for the Chairman, CEO and CFO to ensure that the strategy addresses changes in markets, target groups as well as communication modes. You ensure alignment with the overall Siemens communications strategy
- You ensure that the communications plans for these board members are executed effectively and efficiently
- You manage budget and allocated resources efficiently. You reduce dependency on agencies by developing competencies in-house. You ensure that forecasts and budget targets are met. Finally, you formulate EC CCE communications resource planning on a yearly basis, using robust analytics to determine relevant and measurable KPIs
- You support the use analytics and KPIs to assess performance of communications activities allowing for prompt adjustments in the activities / resource allocation, as and when required
- You drive the development of communications content against the background of innovation, automation and digitalization. You promote production of content which can be further amplified on various communications channels. Finally, you collaborate closely within the broader Siemens communications community in order to create relevant and impactful content as well as share best practices
- An University degree or equivalent is the foundation of your success
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a leadership position in a Communications and/or marketing department or communications agency/consultancy of a large multi-national organization. Varied experience across functions, e.g., strategic communications, employee engagement, media relations, speech writing and thought leadership is a plus
- Moreover, you have experience in working in complex, matrix organizations, with a strong business results orientation
- You have a strong ability to position, interact, collaborate and influence across all levels of the organization, especially C-level executives
- You are a strategic thinker and solution orientated. You are able to develop and implement strategies and pragmatic solutions
- The ability to lead, manage, propose and take rational decisions in crisis situations is required for this position
- You have proven experience in managing and leading interdisciplinary teams toward common goals
- You are an inspirational leader and role model for change and transformation in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of industry is an asset is required, as well as a proven track record in attracting, recruiting and developing talents in the team
- Experience working or living abroad is an advantage
- Language proficiency in German and English completes your profile, other languages are a plus
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 198895 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time