Deputy Manager - Process Training
We responsibly and reliably manage business services to free up resources for our customers so they can focus on their core activities. In this way, we maximize flexibility in the business to enable our customers to quickly adjust to specific business challenges and market needs.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the direct daily management of training for Digital Services which includes assessing training needs, conducting/facilitating the required trainings, creating modules, assisting the line manager in any other activities as required. This position is also responsible for execution and management of special projects globally in DS.
Change the future with us
- You have great understanding the different IT service set up and offering customized training solution
- You will do creation and management of learning aids, knowledge library, E-learning portals etc and Visualize training performance by setting up KPI, Dashboard, Kanban boards
- You have ability to automate training workflows and to identify creative / innovative methods to enable learning and be an enabler for team members for learning and self-improvement
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 5-8 years of experience in training and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and hands-on experience in process knowledge in digital solutions
- You will demonstrate proficiency in successfully setting strategy as well as designing, developing, implementing and evaluating Training programs
- You have experience in delivering trainings in Project management, Lean, Data analytics, Scrum, ITIL is an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time