You will be a member of the US Legal and Compliance (LC) Department, and the global Banking and Finance CoE (center of excellence). Your primary role will be to function as the lead counsel for the Commercial Finance (COF) Americas operating unit of Siemens Financial Services (SFS), responsible for all legal aspects of that business. In this position you will report to the Chief Counsel Banking and Finance Americas. The position is located in the Malvern, Pennsylvania office.
The main areas of focus include:
- Work closely with the Chief Counsel Banking and Finance Americas to manage the legal affairs of the COF Americas business unit
- Establish and maintain close collaboration with the global head of the L&C Banking and Finance COF team, to ensure consistent approach to COF legal support across the COF global platform
- Become an integral part of SFS COF Americas business unit management team.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of agreements related to the establishment of vendor programs and the financing and leasing of equipment under such programs.
- Proactive counseling to executive sales leadership and senior management on finance law and other topics.
- Prepare and conduct training of sales and other personnel on various finance law and other topics.
- JD required and admitted to practice law in at least one state (Pennsylvania a plus)
- 7+ years of successful and relevant experience in the equipment leasing and finance field (ideally with both captive and non-captive vendor financing programs, and in the healthcare industry)
- Experienced skills in partnering with business leaders and advising on complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment independently and within the team with high level of accuracy.
- Strong integrity and business ethics
- Strong negotiation skills
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.