We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 great minds who creates technologies that take society further through electrification, digitalization and automation.
We’re changing the cities you live in, the places you work, the energy that powers your home, and the way the products you love are manufactured.
The Gas & Power business is the trusted partner for the energy, industrial and Oil & Gas sectors. As a center of excellence for customers, it maintains a strong line of R&D in the development of key components (gas turbines, steam, compressors, engines, control systems, electrical systems and IT solutions) with the objective of meeting the needs of the different energy markets.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for the Service (aftersales) business development and project execution for Distributed Generation and Oil&Gas market in North Africa.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Your role will be to provide high quality, profitable service support to our Clients. In particular, but not limited to, you will be requested to:
- Build a solid intelligence network both internally (Siemens) and externally, in order to understand and anticipate Business and Clients dynamics/needs in the assigned accounts/region/market
- Regularly visit Clients in order to build and maintain relationship at all levels in their organizations and monitor their satisfaction
- Develop a growth plan for the assigned accounts/region/market, plan sales volume and business potentials, track them and assure timely and accurate reports
- Coordinate the proposal support resources, negotiate contracts and close orders
- Plan and oversee project executions to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress and keep the stakeholders informed the entire way.
What you need to make real what matters.
You have to be a structured professional with strong communication skills (both written and spoken) and the following minimum mandatory requirements:
- master degree in mechanical / industrial engineering
- solid knowledge by experience of O&G market dynamics and of rotating equipment
- fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time