We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Do you speak the language of end users and do you have an affinity for IT infrastructure services?
As a member of the IT department, you will support our employees at Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters (Zug, Switzerland), in the efficient use of IT infrastructure services.
Your new responsibilities
- Manage user communities
- Ensure IT communication for the users
- Improve the user satisfaction
- Analyze and report user requirements
- Provide user trainings
- Conduct frequent IT roadshows
- Maintain various communication platforms
- Contribute to the global User Engagement community
- Propose process improvements
- Drive the enhancement of the IT user portals
- Run housekeeping activities
- Frequent alignment with the business representatives
Your skills and experience
- IT education (e.g. apprenticeship or bachelor degree)
- Strong communication, networking, presentation and active listening skills
- Advanced IT infrastructure knowledge
- Enthusiasm and capability to motivate people
- Capability to translate IT language into user friendly language
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- English and German on negotiation level
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either