Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as as Product Manager for Neurointerventional Robotic Procedures to assume responsibility for business development in the field of interventional radiology and inspire our customers with our innovative products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assume end-to-end global product management responsibility for neurointerventional robotic procedures in the field of interventional, minimally invasive therapy
- You will be responsible for defining and ensuring the success of the development and business plan, drawing up and testing the product requirements and, as workflow manager, coordinating their implementation as the interface to R&D and Innovation
- You will work with the customer to develop value propositions and ideas for features, for example by holding co-creation workshops and analyzing customer pain points, total cost of ownership and customer workflows
- You will support international collaboration sites in evaluating product features, and will be responsible for specifying the implications
- You will be responsible for continuously monitoring technological trends and customer requirements in relation to clinical applications of the Healthineers product portfolio for neurointerventional surgery, deriving corresponding clinical requirements for product development
- You will collaborate closely with all relevant Advanced Therapies (AT) functions (Product Development, Innovation, Clinical Experts, Marketing, Sales, and Regional Business Managers)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a technical degree in engineering sciences, medical technology or a comparable discipline; an MBA would be beneficial
- You have many years of professional experience and extensive expertise in the area of product management for medical imaging, preferably in the field of angiography
- You understand the clinical workflows in interventional (neuro)radiology and are thoroughly familiar with the perspectives and challenges of interventional (neuro)radiology
- You have several years of experience in the technology industry (medical systems)
- You have proven experience in C-level stakeholder management (hospital C-level, interventional radiology, purchasing department)
- You have sound business management skills and have successfully applied methods such as total cost of ownership, lean management and design thinking
Your attributes and skills:
- You have already gained experience of intercultural collaboration, preferably in the United States
- You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 20-30%)
- You must be business-fluent in English in order to operate successfully in our international environment; good German language skills would be advantageous
- You speak the language of interventional (neuro)radiology and possess excellent communication skills
- You champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time