Job Family Specific Responsibilities
- Develops strategic business plans to support market share objectives.
- Develops advanced and leading-edge programs for account and channel development.
- Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations.
- Participates in and influences standards by participating in appropriate industry organizations.
- Drives business development within assigned key accounts and/or markets.
- Guides operational units by providing marketing advice and leadership to ensure overall market effectiveness.
- Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve very complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Licenture Degree or Master of Science Degree on Electrical, Electronic, Control, Systems or Communications Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization, including: enegy and digitalization market.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in energy market and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced & Fluent English
- Travel full availability
Direction of Others
- Provides specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities demonstrated.
Key Working Relationships
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts, Management and external contacts.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time