Job Family Specific Responsibilities
- Develops business plans to support market share objectives.
- Applies an expert understanding of product and/or system scope and application – consulting with others as required to provide a complete solution.
- Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations.
- Applies current knowledge of competitive products and competitors’ activities – recommending appropriate products to fill application gaps.
- Determines and implements pricing and bid strategies.
- Implements a profitable market strategy.
- Performs full range of standard work for the professional field.
- Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
- Bachelor Degree or Master of Science Degree on Electrical, Electronic, Control, Systems or Communications Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Focus on Energy market.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Avdanced English
- Travel Full Availability
Key Working Relationships
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time