HR Global Business
Services are a strategic partner for Siemens in Human Resources, supporting our
internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to
fully concentrate on their core activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services
to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15
We are looking for a Service Line-Dutch Speaker for the BeNeLux team
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands, such as:
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Minimum 1/2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory (French will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- "Dynamic” - be flexible to change tasks due to automation of assigned activities.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time