Associate Project Manager
Siemens Government Technologies
(SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a
self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Services Associate Project Manager you will work under light supervision
to coordinate projects of low size and complexity that could be part of a
program. You will be part of a services organization that coordinates services
projects, driving customer’s value realization. You will execute the project within
the defined targeted outcome in relation to financials, schedules, scope of
work and quality, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
As part of the Professional
Services team, you will be the key point of contact for Sales, Presales,
Engagement Managers, Service Management and the customer for the project.
· Align the project schedule with solution releases and value
· Understanding the value of the project
· Identify additional opportunities out of the ongoing project and
submit those to the Program- and/or Engagement Management
· Work with Sales, Services Management and any Program Manager to
review and agree a meeting structure with the customer
· Define and agree the project roles and responsibilities with the
· Manage stakeholder expectations with the Sales Account Manager
· Review the contract customer requirements and project scope to
achieve project objectives
· Support project risk management including; planning,
identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
· Manage and resolve issues with all necessary internal and external
· Enforce project change management process
· Coordinate with the project team to ensure on time delivery
· Execute project communication including reporting
· Follow the procurement processes
· Support contract acceptance and final project handover
· Assist the Program and Resource Manager to set up the project team
· Deliver the project to the approved budget and agreed margin
· Regularly review the performance and provide regularly as required
a realistic project forecast
· Working with services administration to ensure accurate billing
and revenue recognition for the project
· Identify and minimize non-conformance costs in the project
· Support the organizational culture, values, and reputation if
company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and
· Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
· Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
· Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
· Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
· Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes
relating to the effective undertaking of the role
· Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered
· Ensure the team members have the materials and equipment to
complete the task
· Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
· Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
· Undertake any other duties required by the company.
· United States Citizen
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering,
Computer Science, Technology or equivalent years of experience in PLM or
· Minimum four (4) years in a Project coordination or administration
experience or equivalent Project Support Experience
· Minimum two (2) years of supporting PLM projects
· Experience or knowledge of the engineering and/or manufacturing
processes for design and development of products.
· Experience in implementing or familiarity with Teamcenter
Solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator
or Agile is desired
· Three (3) years of experience working in a customer facing
· Working knowledge of the administrative functions of the Services
business including project setup, contract structure, progress reporting,
revenue recognition and billing.
· Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts,
policies and procedures.
· Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures
within services projects.
· Leadership skills and proven track record of managing
multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to
present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government
· Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to
internal and external customers.
· Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
· Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with
· Knowledge and ability to deliver goals effectively and drive the
project to success with a sense for urgency.
· Knowledge of in Change Management.
· Willingness and the ability to travel to appropriate work
location, as required by the customer pursuit/project
· Willingness and the availability to work the core hours required
by the specific project and per company policy.
United States Citizen with the
ability to obtain and maintain a U.S DOD Government Security Clearance if
required at a later date.