- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solving the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging and challenging environment that evolves quickly with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunities to advance your career with mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Profit-sharing available;
- Opportunity to buy and sell vacation time according to your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, technology, and sustainability while making a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and off-site business events;
- Opportunity to contribute and earn money for your innovative ideas;
- Employee benefits and discounts;
- Focused on diversity and inclusivity;
- Plan and supervise the implementation of building automation maintenance plans to ensure optimal use of customer facilities.
- Role and Responsibilities :
- For building automation customers:
- Determine the inventory of mechanical and automation installations
- Develop the maintenance strategy and plans specific to the facilities, taking into account the criticality of components
- Participate in the development and monitoring of performance indicators for service agreements
- Comprehensively manage service agreements by providing the continuous monitoring of progress on maintenance plans and finances
- Participate in a trends analysis of equipment failure and determine the preventive actions to be performed
- Reduce the energy footprint of buildings with the help of a team dedicated to energy savings
- Draft reports on maintenance programs and lead quality assurance meetings with customers
- Participate in developing a Health and Safety program for each customer site
- Prepare bids for time/material projects
- Perform the quality assurance of certifications
- Renew service agreements for small accounts
- College diploma or university degree in industrial maintenance technology or building services engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5 ) years' experience in building services or industrial maintenance
- OIQ member, an asset
- Very good knowledge of French (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Result-oriented and focused on teamwork
- Ability to plan and organize
- Independent, sense of initiative
- Excellent ability to communicate and ensure a follow-up of various files
- Driver's license required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.