Support strategic projects in the department related to training and development
Support the development of training by consulting with management and customers
Evaluate effectiveness and suggest enhancements to current training programs
Maintain tracking and storage of required training session documentation
Travel to wind farms to conduct training and competence evaluations
• BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Pass a medical evaluation, able to climb via ladder to heights of 250 feet or greater multiple times a day while wearing 30 lbs of safety equipment, work in confined spaces, and weigh no more than 265 lbs due to limitations of safety equipment.
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Experience in curriculum development
• Self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Ability to recognize the impact of changing technology on customer needs and provide recommended solutions
• Understanding of instructional methodology
• Understanding of Instructional System Design, 6 laws of learning, Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of evaluation, Bloom’s Taxonomy, methods for measuring training effectiveness and ROI
• Possess US driver’s license and passport
• Travel amount varies (approximately 50%) and may be required on short notice
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
• Experience working in the Wind Energy or Power Generation industries
• OSHA training or exposure
• Experience working on Siemens Gamesa Wind Turbines
• Strong understanding of instructional methodology
• Strong understanding of Instructional System Design, 6 laws of learning, Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of evaluation, Bloom’s Taxonomy, methods for measuring training effectiveness and ROI
• Experience leading projects, meeting deadlines, and working with various departments or stakeholders
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.