The Sr. Segment Marketing Manager leads all marketing activities for the Point of Care (POC) portfolio with the Non-Acute Care segment in North America. The candidate will have broad responsibilities to develop and execute our marketing strategy for this segment. This is an opportunity to a play a leading marketing role in one of the fastest growing markets in the healthcare diagnostics industry.
- Own segment strategy for POC Portfolio by developing, maintaining and executing an 18 month, forward looking marketing plan
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key stakeholders in the physician office and specialty segments.
- Design marketing promotions/pricing programs and acts as the voice of the segment
- Provide insights on portfolio business performance, customer needs, and competitive activity, and designs tactical and operational approaches to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Collaborate with marketing communication team to create marketing collaterals and support integrated marketing campaigns to generate customer leads
- Work closely with the Point of Care sales team and the Channel Partners to identify and win over clinical and economic barriers for strategic opportunities at physician office networks.
- Represent portfolio at major tradeshows and customer events
- Develop business cases for strategic marketing projects with compelling financial justification
- Interfaces with sales operations by tracking CRM data and delivering insights from sales processes
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated success in marketing medical products to physician offices
- A hands-on driver having the ability to think & innovate from both 10,000ft and 10ft, and drive projects from concept to commercial success
- Passionate about creating disruptive business models and innovative campaigns to drive revenue
- Ability to derive key insights from data sources and convert them into concrete action plans.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong objection handling and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Excellent MSPowerpoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of MSExcel
- Must be able to travel 30% or more as required
- MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing or business development is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.