At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As part of the Purchase to Pay Team you will be in constant contact with the customers and Vendor/Siemens partners to solve any outstanding issues between them. You will be, primary, responsible for the accounts payable external Vendor Accounts as well as you will be directly involved with other accounts payable topics.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Fluent knowledge in French and Portuguese or English; one other European language will be considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Result & Deadline orientation;
- Good organization skills;
- Learning attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- SAP System knowledge;
- Knowledge of the Accounting Process
- Microsoft Office specially Excel knowledge
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time